Sunday, January 11, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
We were exploring the shores of the river and came upon this:
It was tough but bendable; felt like it was made of very tough sea matter. It was about the size of a medium pine cone. Most importantly, when Greg stepped on it, a thick, viscous, light greenish blue squidge (looked like Pert Plus) squeezed out of it in a trajectory.
Can you guess what it is?
Monday, January 5, 2009
Some highlights of the last little bit - click here for photos:
1) We went camping and my neck is now completely f'd up
2) we hiked at royal national park, koskiosko national park
3) Rupal pet wild kangaroos (no we don't have pet kangaroos, we pet them)
4) we had a 4 part saga with a huge spider, and I have part 1 on video below
- part 1 - video below
- part 2 - we found him again in the car door
- part 3 - we were driving down the highway and somewhat pulled next to us and starting honking. "I don't mean to frighten you but the biggest spider I've ever seen just crawled into your boot. I'd be really scared if I were you. Merry X-mas!" (boot means trunk)
- part 4 - We found him and killed him in the street. It was liberating and sad.
6) We went to hunter valley and shared a house, drank lots of good wine, biked around, and I saw a fox/dingo, not sure which.
7) Sandip was in Australia for 6 days and did more than most people do in 6 months
8) I am now bbqing kanga bangas, which (you may have guessed) are kangaroo sausages
Josh & Rupal
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
True or False:
“I would pay around 5-7 dollars for a Pabst at a purposefully shitty bar in a trendy neighborhood.”
“I am willing to spend 30-40 dollars for a single V-neck shirt at American Apparel or some more boutiquey (but still identical) shop, especially if it comes in neon.”
If you answered “False” to both of these questions, then congratulations! You are not a hipster. If you answered yes to one or both, I have unfortunate new for you: You might be a hipster.
- ► 2008 (32)