Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Fore-sta"

We went to Forester last weekend - it's pronounced "Fore-sta." A good way to remember it is to think of it as four-star with a twist, although I'd give it 3.


at a winery we went to in the middle of nowheres.




Make sure to click on the picture on the right - Rupal is the tiny dot in the corner. We went hiking at some mountain on the way home. Rupal thinks it was called mt. askot. I refuse to look it up.





Make sure to click on the pic on the left, Rupal is in mid air.


Wedding planning is taking over. Beginning to lose touch with reality. Reading a really good book though - it's call ed "The Brief Life of Oscar Wao." Highly recommended.

This weekend we did nothing. I didn't leave my bed except once to make tea - I had food poisoning from some faulty Friday night feast. Pretty sick. I watched Sopranos, and drank gatorade.

OK back to bed. :-( but before I do, here a picture I took 3 weeks ago of one of the best afternoons of my entire life. I'm prone to exaggeration, but damn look at this picture. It looks like a dream sequence from a movie about "HORS D’OEUVRES" which I clearly copied and pasted from the first website I could find that knew how to spell.


1 comment:

Quinn said...

Those beaches remind of the beginning of The Piano. Except without the piano. Still, pretty awesome.