Thursday, July 5, 2007

I love you internet

Dear Internet,

I love you so much! The bad people at Optus didn't want us to be together, but I knew that ultimately we would share this moment of wireless ecstasy.

For over a month we have been separated, secretly meeting in hushed cafes and back alleys for brief exchanges, unable to express ourselves due the poor connection and/or lack of credit.

However, it's so nice outside! You are just going to have to wait to have my full attention until the day is through. Isn't that our luck, that now we have been reunited when the weather has become clear, and I have no use for you?

I still love you though, internet. I'll be back.



*This post is dedicated to Trevor and Jay (they know why) and Al Gore for inventing the Internet

3 comments:

rupalicious said...

O! Glorious day.

Anonymous said...

Josh does really like the internet. Once, I dressed up as the internet for halloween and it totally changed our relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if he named his first child Internet.

HSOJ said...

ahhhhhhhhhh!