Sunday, September 23, 2007

Don't Tase Me Bro

I didn't do anything! Don't tase me bro! Great stuff.

Sorry for the lack in blogging, but after checking these photos you'll understand why.

Last weekend we went to this free outdoor electronic music festival - as you can see tin man was in attendance. Also in attendance - Rupal's pearly whites. Jody from work is behind her to the left, her boyfriend Kai is behind me to the right with Ben, I think.


Then on Wednesday I went up to the northern beaches near Palm Beach on a management offsite - most of the three days was spent in meetings, but the other part is summed up with the photos below.



Today we went to Bronte beach - there were HUGE waves. We are pretty much on vacation, but with jobs. Fun fact - I may be going to Tokyo on Monday. These photos were all taken with my phone, which is excellent.



Now we are going to meet some people for Pizza, which I will inevitably hate on because I'm such a pizza snob. The place we are going is called "Love Supreme" and is highly recommended - we called to make reservations and they said "We don't take reservations, but there is a pub across the street." I love this place.

No comments: