Thursday, September 6, 2007

Neon Churches, Weddings, and Airplanes


After another unthinkable weekend I'm back in SYD with Rups - oh happy happy days. I would post pictures of the insane weddings I've just endured, but since Molly Stehr reads Jopalishiousness I am unable to do so. Actually, *psych! - here are some of the more PG snaps from the first wedding (Tracy & Ken's, not at the church above).




*who was I talking about "psych" and "facial" with recently? I think I'm losing my mind.

Some family shots from the 2nd wedding (my cuz Jason & Jackie):




Stuff:
1) I got to see a Seahawks game before leaving Seattle, and the field was deafening even when it was empty before the game
2) I walked out of Starbucks in LAX last night and almost spilled coffee on rapper 50 Cent - the last time I was on my way to Sydney I saw Matthew McConaughey walking through the concourse without any shoes
3) Tonight will be the 7th different place I will have slept in the past 7 nights (if you include the plane)
4) Overall I've slept in15 different places since I left Sydney for Seattle. If you don't believe me, here is the list (a list within a list!):
  • Fiji (Nandi)
  • Fiji Taveuni
  • Plane Fiji -> LAX
  • Hotel 1000
  • Site 17 Bed
  • Site 17 Couch when Savita visited
  • Portland
  • Vancouver
  • Snowmass (Alex's floor)
  • Crested Butte camping (No sleeping bags)
  • Berkshires
  • CT
  • NYC
  • WP
  • Plane (NYC -> SYD)
  • SYD (tonight, probably in like 2 minutes)
Before I go, some Southwood love


Boys, it's been real. See you in a year.

No comments: